APPLICATIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP TO PRINTMAKERS COUNCIL ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED. WE WILL BE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS LATER IN 2018.
The Printmakers Council is an artist run, non-profit making organisation.
We aim to promote the use of both traditional and innovative printmaking techniques by:
- Providing information on prints and printmaking to both its membership and the public
- Encouraging co-operation and exchanges between members, other associations and individuals
- Arranging and holding exhibitions of prints by members of the Printmakers Council and other invited artists
Benefits of membership
- Artist profile page on our website
- Managed and updated by you including images, exhibitions, workshops, cv and link to own website
- Opportunity to participate in Printmaker’s Council exhibitions and events
- We have several events and exhibitions every year specially organised for our membership.
- Our exhibitions are selected by a changing panel of PmC members.
- There is a small participation fee for most exhibitions.
- Receive regular newsletters
- Opportunity to be featured artist on website
- Access and participate in our online discussion forum
- Opportunity to connect with other printmakers, exchange information and develop your practice
ARTIST MEMBER (£75.00 p.a.)
Join as an Artist Member
EUROPEAN AND WORLDWIDE ARTISTS (£80.00 p.a.)
Join as a European and Worldwide Member
STUDENT MEMBER (£35.00 p.a.)
Please send a copy of S.U card
Join as a Student Member
FRIENDS: non-exhibiting member (Only £12.00 p.a)
You will receive PmC information through regular newsletters, PV invitations , access and participate in our online discussion forum.
Friends membership does not include a profile page on the website
If you would like further information, or would like to speak to someone about membership please contact us.
If you would like to apply by post and pay by cheque then please download an application form.
Postal Application Form